Keeping children, staff and visitors safe is very important to us. If you have any concerns about the safety of a child or the conduct of an adult in school please speak to a member of staff. We work closely with Norfolk County Council Children's Services to support families, if you feel you would benefit from some additional support at home come and speak to use, we are always here to listen and to support you.
I have safeguarding concerns about a child or family.
If you have witnessed or know anything that has caused you concern for the safety or well-being of a child or family, it is very important that you report it.
- You can contact the Children's Advice and Duty Service (CADS) on 0344 800 8020.
- If you are unsure what to do you can speak to one of our trained safeguarding leads. These are Carole Jacques (headteacher), Conor Lake (Rabbit Room teacher) and Clare Pedersen (Parent Support Advisor).
- If you believe that a child is in immediate danger of harm you must call 999.
Our trained safeguarding leads in school are:
- Carole Jacques - Headteacher
- Conor Lake - Rabbit Room teacher
- Clare Pedersen - Parent Support Advisor
Additional Support for families
Norfolk County Council provide additional support to families. You can access information on the services via the links below. If you would like to discuss which service may be most appropriate to help you please speak to a member of staff.
Sometimes families require additional support to ensure they can keep children safe and allow them to thrive. We work closely with colleagues from Children's Services to support families and children who attend the nursery. You can find additional information at: